CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD A REGISTRATION PACKET
Registration Packet.pdf. Includes registration form and liability form.
Thursday, October 26, 2017
10:00 a.m.—2:40 p.m.
$10.00 per person
Registration Due: October 19
1140 N. Gateway Ave.
Madera, CA 93637
1. Complete the School Registration Form listing your students’ names and the sessions they wish to attend. Each person will choose four lectures. Sessions are on a first come, first served basis. Lectures are tentative and some sessions may change or be full. You will be notified immediately of any changes to the schedule.
2. Payment must accompany registration. No purchase orders accepted. Two ways to pay:
· By check. Mail completed registration form and payment to Kristi Winter at Madera County Schools Foundation, 1105 S. Madera Avenue, Madera, CA 93637. Checks only, no purchase orders accepted. Make checks payable to Madera County Schools Foundation.
· By credit card. Schools may pay online at www.maderaschoolsfoundation.org. Click on the Buy Now button under Student Events. Make sure to list the school’s name in the special instructions area. A 5% processing fee for credit cards will be added to the total amount. Once paid, email the completed registration form to email@example.com.
3. In order to attend, we must receive an original Liability Form for each student by the registration deadline (October 19, 2017). Each decathlete and parent must sign the form. No faxed or emailed forms will be accepted. Mail to Kristi Winter at 1105 S. Madera Avenue, Madera, CA 93637.
4. Coaches will receive a confirmation email once the school registration form and payment are received. An email will also be sent one-two weeks prior to the event detailing the student schedules.
· Art of Africa: Ms. Susana Sosa, Fresno City College
· Music of Africa: Dr. Dieter Wulfhorst, Fresno Pacific University
· Things Fall Apart: Mr. Art Davis, Madera County Superintendent of Schools
· Infectious Diseases: Professor to be determined, UC Merced
· Atlantic and West African Slave Trade: Dr. Kevin Dawson, UC Merced
· Imperialism, Colonialism, Independence: Dr. Muey Saeteurn, UC Merced
· Speech Hints & Tips: Dr. Brad Millar, SCCCD, Madera Center