Madera County Preschool Programs
Superintendent Dr. Cecilia Massetti with Coordinator of Preschool Programs,
Jacklyn Jones at the Reagan Preschool Site
For children attending preschool at the Reagan or Wilson preschool sites (Chowchilla), enrollment will take place at the First 5 Family Resource Center in Chowchilla.
For children attending preschool at the Early Education Center in Madera, enrollment will take place at Madera County Office of Education in Madera.
To expedite the enrollment process, we ask that you please bring the following documents to your enrollment appointment:
- Proof of Residency (PG&E bill, bank statement, etc.)
- Your child's birth certificate, including those of all siblings in the home
- Immunization Records (Child Enrolling Medical History Card)
- Tuberculosis test results for the child enrolling
- Tuberculosis test results for the parent
- Physicians Report Form
To download the form in English, click HERE
Para obtener el formulario en Español, presióne AQUI
- Income check stubs for the full previous month passed
Please note that your child will not be enrolled until his or her enrollment packet is complete with the supporting documents listed above. Preschool slots are filled on a first-come first-served basis.
When we have received all documents necessary to complete your child's enrollment packet, your child will be considered enrolled in the program. You will be notified by mail of your child's acceptance, school site, as well as the class time (AM/PM) your child will be attending.
You may check the status of your child's enrollment by calling
Chowchilla Sites: Lorena Rivera at (559) 706-9196.
Madera Site: Ana Gonzalez at (559) 662-3861.